Evolution in CROSS-over with digital technologies, for the future
Disruptive innovation caused by new digital technologies, including blockchain, IoT (Internet of Things) and AI (Artificial intelligence), is now stepping forward from the phase of research/trial to the phase of commercial use. Any enterprises shall furthermore need and prioritize to develop new business applying such technologies for the future growth.
However, at new business creation, it is often required to have diversified ideas and specified skillset which may not be fully delivered with own resources alone.
We, Cross Digital Inc., will be a partner to accompany to clients with hands-on from ideation to commercial launch.
We work on joint business development, consistent from ideation to commercial launch, based on clients’ business policy and strategy.
What we would like to be is not a consultant only drawing a beautiful blueprint but a partner sharing interests with clients, beyond the relationship of owner / contractor. This is why we stick to “joint” business development. Together with clients, we will identify needs and pain points and shape the plan practical.
It is obvious that new digital technologies cannot be put to practical use only from business perspective. At PoC (Proof-of-Concept) and implementation, we will serve from both of business and technical perspective, collaborating with our affiliate, BlockchainHub Inc.
In addition, leveraging our network domestic and international, we can update clients with various case-studies and benchmarkings.
Our 3 Core Values
- “Joint” business development with clients from ideation to commercial launch
- Practical business development from both of business and technical perspectives
- Insights from innovation network domestic and international
- Company Name: Cross Digital Inc.
- Foundation: November 1, 2018
- Representative: Go Masuda, CEO
- 2003-2008: Sales and marketing of industrial power system at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- 2009-2011: Management consulting for resource industry at Accenture Japan Ltd.
- 2011-2018: Global project finance and financial innovation at SMBC Group
- Bachelor in Economics from University of Tokyo
- MBA from University of Cambridge
8F, 1-8-1 Nihombashi-Kayabacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0025
Senjo Bld. 5F BcH,
4-8-16 Nihombashi Honcho,